Your business keeps you busy. You are juggling three projects simultaneously for your employer. You’re on the road more often than you are at home, and your day planner is covered in ink. You would like smartphone apps that will make your life easier, not complicate it. Luckily, there is a host of smartphone applications out there developed specifically to simplify life for the busiest of business professionals. Here are five of the top ones to explore.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: This app enables you to find freelance contractors in your area easily. Say you need to finish a project due tomorrow in Chicago and you are flying today. You can search for freelancers with the app and then send a free text or call to the individuals who respond to your search.
- Locale: It’s uncomfortable if your phone goes off during an important meeting. But with everything else you have to do to prepare for a meeting it’s tough to remember to put it on silent. This app permits you to set unique modes for your phone depending on your location. So your phone will automatically go to silent when you enter your office, or the theater, for that matter.
- WaveSecure: One of the risks of traveling often is the probability of loosing your phone. This app allows you to lock your phone and backup the information stored on it remotely, as well as track its location through the SIM card. Talk about reassurance.
- Bump: Bump is a fantastic little app. It enables you to exchange contact information with fellow business professionals merely by tapping that person’s phone with yours.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: The Scan2PDF Mobile app lets you scan invoices, proposals, business reports, along with other documents using your smartphone camera and convert them into color PDFs. You can then e-mail these scanned documents directly to your computer’s desktop.
Join us for a FREE Webinar:
10 Smartphone Power-User Strategies You Must Know
April 17th at 12:30 ET
Click here to register